You have to hand it to Funko. They know their memes. The figure above is officially called “Wounded Dr. Ian Malcolm,” but you barely notice his injury thanks to the super-distracting…eyes. (You thought we’d say chest. That too.) In all the years that Hasbro made toys, they never gave us bare-chested Jeff Goldblum, and that […]
The first indoor snow tubing park in the United States has opened in Pigeon Forge.
Have you unknowingly invited Monsanto to your garden party? Updated from 2013. In 2005, Monsanto grabbed 40% of the U.S. seed market and 20% of the global seed market when it bought out Seminis, making them the largest seed company in the world. —supplying the genetics for 55% of the lettuce on U.S. supermarket shelves, 75% of […]
- Studio Ghibli Has Released The Designs For Their Theme Park And It Looks Magical
- Invisible Dental Braces By Expert Orthodontists In Manchester
- Donald Trump and the Central Park Five: the racially charged rise of a demagogue
- Rare Baby Albino Elephant Captured on Camera in South African Wildlife Park
- A Tube of Orange Paint Leaks Marigolds in a Public Park in France